Our fav workouts
A big congratulations to De WorkOut Club! We’re not really surprised by your choice. At De Workout Club you can join many workouts. So many, that you’ll never be able to do all of them via OneFit within a month. Not even within two. Hey, that’s a good thing, right? You’ll never get bored here. Never been to De WorkOut Club before? Or do you find it hard to choose what your next workout will be? We’ll help you out. These are our favs!
Be prepared to work hard during this Les Mills tone workout. Parts of strength, cardio and core training are combined into a complete and effective workout. Not for pussies.
At De WorkOut Club they get it. Your winter ski holiday is coming up. And you want to prepare for that. Well, that’s possible! In a group of max 12 participants you finish a special circuit several times within 30 minutes. And yes, after that you may start working on your après-ski moves. At another club, though.
There was a slight discussion at the OneFit HQ about which workout we wanted to put last on this list. The stretching workout won. Why? Cause it’s just awesome to do.
OneFitters about De WorkOut Club
Still need a little extra push to go to De WorkOut Club for the first time? Read these reviews from fellow OneFitters and be overwhelmed by their enthusiasm.. 😉
- “Great start of my Sunday! A lot of energy, good way to work on my fitness.”
- “Tone is one of my favourite classes, afterwards you have a super satisfied feeling and the teacher is super excited.”
- “Super nice class on Friday afternoon, which gives me a lot of energy! The instructor was very enthusiastic and good music was played.”
- “Amazing class on Sunday morning. Nice gym, friendly reception staff and good teacher.”
- “Short, but complete training. It was a circuit and there is plenty of variation per lesson.”