Running, climbing, crawling, jumping
We are a huge fan of Mud Masters, the running event that’s usually on real marine storm tracks, where participants encounter various obstacles along the way. Think: the splash jump (jump from a great height into the water), the pipe runner (hop, into that quarter pipe), monkey bars (swinging like a monkey to the other side) and the infamous trenches (slide through the mud, hell yeah). Mud Masters is now organizing its first indoor edition, in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht. No cold and mud, but a course of 5 or 10 KM (your choice) with all-round workout zones and obstacles. Including DJ, street food and a large bar. Yasss!
OneFit x Mud Masters
Enthusiastic? Then you want to hear this. We’ve got a nice collab with Mud Masters. We’re giving away 10 x 2 tickets for the event! Check our Facebook post if you want to participate. Want to buy tickets right now? Check out the Mud Masters website.
Yes, you can!
Hey, we’re not done yet. Because what is an obstacle run without proper preparation? That is why we’ve put together the coolest workouts in your city to prepare yourself. Check it out.
1. Full Body at High Studios – condition and strength; you can count on being challenged in every way here.
2. Crossrunning at Medico Vision Sportstraining – a back to basics running workout outside, with natural obstacles on your path.
3. Train Stations at Underground – join this full body workout for more strength, condition and better technique.
4. Kettlebell HIIT at Kettlebell Outdoor – a high intensity training with extra weight of the kettlebell. Your flexibility, balance and coordination will increase; very important aspects on an obstacle course.
5. Personal Fitness at Studio Forty Five – work on your (slightly) weaker points during these personal fitness hours, where you can decide what you want to train.